How to deal with drought
When large-scale drought threatens Iowa businesses, the Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) at Iowa State University will work to pull together educational and general guides as resources for our clients to help them plan, prepare, and protect their operations.
Here are a few:
- Drought Considerations for Manufacturers
- DNR Water Summary Update
- Additional Resources
- Alliance for Water Efficiency - Manufacturing Introduction
- Food Processing Industries Water Use Efficiency Ideas - California Department of Water Resources
- Iowa State University Extension & Outreach Dealing with Disasters
- Safeguard Iowa Partnership
- Urban Drought Guidebook 2008 Updated Edition - State of California, Department of Water Resources, Office of Water Use Efficiency and Transfers
Engage. Educate. Embed.
Last updated: 9/22/2016